- Don't shave directly after tanning - you'll scrape off skin cells before the tan has had a chance to take hold.
- Don't over-clean your skin with too much soap or shower gel - it will strip your skin of its natural moisture.
- Mix a small amount of bronzing powder to your moisturiser for shimmering skin.
- Brush your tongue with your toothbrush for extra fresh breath
- Exfoliate your face and body gently once a week to remove dull looking dead skin cells.
- Remember to moisturise and apply sunscreen to your hands and feet as they age the fastest.
- Moisturise within 3 minutes of getting out of the shower. Your pores are open after warm water so the moisturiser is more effective.
- The easiest way to look beautiful is to smile - it's contagious and makes you feel great.